Major Reserved Matters Application
Re Graze Hill Development
We have received notification from Bedford Borough Council of a Major Reserved Matters Application – Reserved matters are those aspects of a proposed development which an applicant can choose not to submit details of with an outline planning application, (ie they can be ‘reserved’ for later determination). You can discover more online here:- https://www.gov.uk/guidance/making-an-application
Dated 11th February 2021
Dear Sir or Madam,
21/00219/MAR Major Reserved Matters Application
Reserved Matters application with the details of Access (part of access road) for the residential development of up to 165 dwellings and an extension to the Country Park, pursuant to Outline permission 19/00593/MAO
Land At Graze Hill Ravensden Bedfordshire
I am writing to inform you of the above proposal. I would be grateful to receive your Council’s comments as soon as possible, but in any event by before 28 DAY CONSULTATION PERIOD EXPIRING ON 11 March 2021. If no reply is received by this date, I will assume that your Council does not wish to express any views
on the matter. Please send your formal response as a PDF attachment by email, quoting the application number with Object, Comment or Support at the top. This formal response and any other correspondence will be published online so please do not include your signature, personal email addresses or personal
phone numbers before sending to: firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise these details will go online. Planning can only consider material planning grounds including planning policies when making a decision. For more details on the determination process, please refer to the scheme of delegation . A letter will be
sent to the Parish if the application is going to be considered by the Planning Committee, this link includes the Right To Speak scheme. Officers do not respond directly to comments.
Due to the current exceptional circumstances we cannot provide paper documentation until further notice, all documentation and correspondence, including Parish responses, is still available electronically and can be viewed using the application number 21/00219/MAR as follows:
Please note if you have received this by email the plans may not show online until tomorrow, however the time period quoted for your response is 7 days more than the statutory time period for consultations to allow for this and second class post for those items to follow
- 1. Go to www.bedford.gov.uk/searchplans
- 2. Click on To View and Comment on Planning Applications:
- 3. Type the application number in the Application Reference box, click on search and then Documents followed by View Associated Documents. A Contents List details what you can view.
- 4. Plans, drawings and material submitted to the Borough Council are protected by Section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are permitted only to use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to
check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
- 5. Copies of Documents we have not sent you, can be obtained from the Customer Services Centre for a fee.
- 6. For queries about the Website, viewing plans or reading this letter, please see the How to Guides on www.bedford.gov.uk/searchplans or contact 01234 718068 or email email@example.com.
If this is a Householder, Advertisement or Minor Commercial application, your comments will be sent to The Secretary of State in the event of an appeal against a refusal of permission, and there will be no further opportunity to comment
Planning, 4th Floor, Borough Hall,
Cauldwell Street, Bedford MK42 9AP
Telephone (01234) 718068 Fax (01234) 718084
To download a copy of this notice, click here:- Graze Hill Application Notice 21/00219/MAR